Workplace Giving is an effective, efficient and meaningful way for businesses and their employees to support charities they care about.
EdConnect Australia is supported by the Good2Give Workplace Giving, a cost effectively platform for charities like EdConnect which collects donations and grants them back to the organisation.
It’s a simple way to enable your employees to give to EdConnect, whist reducing the administration cost for the organisation.
To learn more about Workplace Giving, click here.
- creates a sense of social responsibility in the company
- enables donors in the workplace to give to charities pre tax, and make a real diﬀerence
- eﬀiciently connects donors and employers with EdConnect
- a cost eﬀective means for EdConnect to raise funds
- makes it easy for companies to be good corporate citizens
- employers can supercharge company giving by matching staff donations
- donors receive an automatic tax deduction and don’t have to retain receipts
- donations can be one-off for special events or ongoing to support a chosen organisation
What we offer:
We welcome the opportunity to engage with, come out to speak to your employees in order to demonstrate the impact our services have on both youth and volunteer and share some of our stories.