On Young People
2015 IMPACT ON STUDENTS
2015 Schools Survey independently verified by WACOSS.
- 93% of schools reported that they had seen improvement in self-esteem in students as a result of their participation in EdConnect programs and activities.
- 79% of schools reported an improvement in students’ social skills.
- 69% of schools reported improvements in student literacy.
- 50% saw improvement in students’ numeracy.
- 47% of schools reported a reduction in disruptive behaviour from the students involved in EdConnect programs.
- 67% schools reported increased student participation as an outcome.
- 28% were using the programs in the context of English as a Second Language
Sorry, no results were found, search again?