General Manager Western Australia
- Key senior leadership role that allows you to create, deliver and make an impact.
- Manage and lead a team that makes a difference in the community by helping young people to succeed.
- 0.8 to 1 FTE (flexible to suit preferred candidate).
- Maylands based workplace.
We are seeking an experienced corporate or NFP executive with proven operational leadership and partnership/business development skills to join our executive team in the capacity of General Manager (WA). The General Manager WA oversees program delivery in the greater Perth metropolitan, Southwest and Pilbara regions of Western Australia.
This is a unique opportunity to play a key leadership role in a national not-for-profit organisation that recruits and trains hundred of volunteers to provide life changing mentoring and learning support in over 170 schools impacting thousands of students.
For a copy of the job description, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen Jones on 08 94448646.
Applications close 5.00pm Thursday 20 July 2023.
How to Apply
1. Learn about EdConnect Australia: Take a look around our website, and check out our Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram to ensure we are the right fit for you.
2. Email your documents to email@example.com.
Documents to Include:
- Covering letter explaining your interest in the position and briefly addressing each of the selection criteria. (2 page maximum)
- Current detailed CV