We recruit, train and support skilled volunteers to provide life-changing mentoring or learning support to students in local schools who might struggle to realise their potential – in school and life.
We connect generations.
Our volunteers make a life-long impact on students’ lives by “giving back” and sharing their life experience with younger generations.
We connect communities.
Our volunteers work in their local schools and build lasting relationships with the people in their community. Our volunteers lead by example by donating their time.
Our volunteers meet face-to-face with students during the school day ensuring a meaningful connection is made to better support a vulnerable student.
Our Volunteers Can Change Lives
We connect volunteers who want to make a difference, with young people in school who need extra help and guidance, be it mentoring or learning support.
We aim to equip young people with the life skills they need to succeed. We do this by building positive and supportive relationships with each student.
- Work face-to-face with the same student
- Provide weekly mentoring sessions
- Support academics through activities
- Teach social skills and provide emotional support
- Be a friend and confidant
- Make a life-long impact for one student
Learning Support Volunteer
- Help students within the classroom environment
- Provide classroom support to teachers
- Work with students in small groups
- Assist in the school library, canteen, breakfast club or bike clubs
- Help with school fundraising, sports carnivals and other events
- Assist staff with minor school improvements